22 November 2014

WELCOME TO THE GONZO




Dear Reader...



I am delighted to welcome you to my blog.



     This project was created out of my desire to share my experiences, interactions, observations and opinions as I navigate through this curious universe.

I am writing because I have things to say-- topics I think are important and an opinion that may shed new light on subjects or events and may even change or challenge the way someone thinks, acts, or reacts with the world around them.

As of this first post I am living in Italy, sixty kilometers south of Milan. I am in a foreign land, out of my comfort zone, and constantly bombarded with new stimulus. This state of constant buzz-- this energy of new sights, new language, cultures, etiquette-- creates a unique environment for polishing the creative arts. 



Now... there it is, the first post (often the hardest part of any challenge is starting) ... the first paragraph.


Coming up: an essay on homelessness and an introduction to Milan.











  

No comments:

Post a Comment